Thursday, November 09, 2006

I (Heart) Target

Can I tell you how much I love Target? I just got back from my monthly shopping bonanza at the West Hollywood location (i.e., Targay), where I seldom get out for under $200. Forget the AIR WICK® Scented Oil X-Press™, which features "continuous fragrance plus an extra boost." Forget the method® foaming handwash, eucalyptus mint scent. I'm talking about Target's mind-blowing array of men's clothes. Bearing in mind that I inherited the bargain-shopping gene from my mom, I'm always on the hunt for value. Target blows them all away: Old Navy, Out of the Closet, Crossroads. I got a leather jacket (no doubt made by three-year-0ld Chinese orphans with missing fingers) for the ridiculous price of $120. I should probably feel guilty, but I don't, being a limousine liberal and all. Long live Targèt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christian, do Limosine Liberals really shop at Target? Though maybe I should take your advice since you always have on great outfits and you're not spending away your life savings on it.

Anyway, the only big store I'll go to is Costco but even then I don't like it that much. I like smaller stores where you feel more welcome and everything is all homely. I should get that Method foaming handwash, what's better than eucalyptus mint?

Mark said...

i just bought a set of wine glasses from there - the same set of which i had my fair share of wine last night!

CHEAPTAP.CO.UK -- Enjoy the water, enjoy your life! said...

When choosing the Antique Basin Taps, one should shop around before purchasing a specific item. There is always a tendency to find something that may sometimes look better or be priced in a more pleasing way than the purchased one.